- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 celery rib, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add beans, cover, and cook 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain beans and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain again.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and celery and saute 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute 2 minutes more.
- Stir in beans, rosemary, salt, and parsley.
- Saute another 4 minutes or until heated through.