Recipe by Manami
This is a Mrs Dash recipe. It tastes great! Is low in sodium and fat, as well.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
A very good recipe. Overall a nice flavor and pretty presentation. My onions took quite a bit longer to caramelize, I raised the heat to medium after the first 20 minutes. I would make this again.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3⁄4 lb green beans, trimmed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon mrs dash lemon pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat margarine in large skillet, add onion and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cook over low heat(a reviwer raised the heat from med to high) until onions are golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 10-13 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, place in bowl and spray beans with vegetable oil spray; sprinkle with Mrs Dash lemon pepper seasoning blend and toss.
- Garnish with caramelized onions.