1/3 Photos of Green Beans with Bacon
Another recipe from The Creative Gardener's Cookbook that I can't wait to try. It suggests serving this with steak or roast beef and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a medium saucepan with water and add salt.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Add the beans and savory and return to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Drain beans and remove savory sprigs.
- 6Divide beans into 8 portions.
- 7Wrap each portion in a slice of bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- 8Melt butter in a medium skillet; fry the bean bundles on all sides for about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 513.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: