1/1 Photo of Green Beans Caesar
A tasty green bean casserole with a little bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans or 2 (16 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1If using fresh beans, prepare and cook beans, cut into 1 inch pieces, until crisp tender.
- 2Plunge quickly into icewater to stop cooking.
- 4Heat oven to 350 F.
- 5Toss beans with salad oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic and pepper.
- 6Pour into ungreased 1 qt casserole.
- 7Stir together the bread crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over the beans.
- 8Bake uncovered about 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g