Recipe by Pam-I-Am
A fresh tasting main dish salad. If you want to take a short cut, use pre-cooked frozen shrimp. Love this Vinaigrette!
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually drizzle in the olive oil, whisking it until the dressing is thickened a bit. Add the chives.
- Green beans: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add beans and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Set aside.
- Shrimp: Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in an large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, toss tomatoes with the beans. Place on a serving platter. Scatter shrimp and feta over the top. Garnish with more shipped chives.