Pillsbury Cajun Shrimp Lasagna
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A local grocer seems to always have bags of tiny frozen shrimp on sale, but other than shrimp salad, I haven't known what else I could do with them. I'm hoping this recipe will be a keeper.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cooked deveined peeled miniature shrimp, thawed, rinsed and drained (tails off)
- 1⁄2 lb smoked spicy sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices (andouille or kielbasa)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Spread 1 cup of the tomatoes in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top with 5 noodles, overlapping slightly as needed. Layer with half each of the remaining tomatoes, the shrimp, sausage, Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake about 30 minutes or until center is hot and bubbly. Uncover; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION