1/1 Photo of Green Banana Curry
Mini Ravindran's Note:
Very tasty and nutritious !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml oil
- 2.46 ml turmeric
- 4.92 ml red pepper powder
- 4 big green bananas, deskinned,cubed and soaked in cold salty water
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml coconut milk (available readymade of Nestle brand)
Puree (done coarsely)
- 1Heat oil in a non stick heavy base skillet.
- 2Add salt, red pepper powder and turmeric powder.
- 3Immediately add bananas and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Let bananas go brown on the edges.
- 5Add puree and fresh lemon juice.
- 6Add 1/2 cup water and cover tightly.
- 7Bring to a boil and let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 8Finally add the coconut milk, cover again for 5 minutes on low heat and serve warm with steamed rice or steamed noodles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Banana Curry
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: