1/1 Photo of Greek Turkey Burger - Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. You can cook these on the stove, under the broiler, with your indoor grill or on the barbeque. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3/4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices red onions (optional)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1In a bowl, mix parsley, ground turkey, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, garlic powder and feta cheese until combined.
- 2Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2 cup to make equal-sized patties. Place on a sheet and broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- 3Place the burger on the bottom half of a toasted whole wheat bun. Top with onion slices and a mixture of Dijon and ketchup, if desired, garnish with more parsley.
- 4Cover with the top half of the bun and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Turkey Burger - Bethenny Frankel
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 497.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g