Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. You can cook these on the stove, under the broiler, with your indoor grill or on the barbeque. Enjoy!
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3⁄4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices red onions (optional)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, mix parsley, ground turkey, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, garlic powder and feta cheese until combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2 cup to make equal-sized patties. Place on a sheet and broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Place the burger on the bottom half of a toasted whole wheat bun. Top with onion slices and a mixture of Dijon and ketchup, if desired, garnish with more parsley.
- Cover with the top half of the bun and enjoy!
I liked these even more than I thought I would. Excellent turkey burgers! The feta made for a unique and really yummy flavor. The burgers stayed moist throughout and very flavorful due to the mix of ingredients. Delicious and easy! Made for the Soup-A-Stars during Family Picks ZWT9
Amazing! I have tried so many turkey burger recipes, trying to healthy things up at our house only to be glared at by the men folk....they loved this!! Thanks for the recipe!! I used parm instead of feta because it was what I had on hand and it was juicy and delicious!
These were delicious! I made them exactly as the recipe said and they were flavorful and juicy. We served them with Whole wheat buns and some tzaziki they were amazing. Definately a keeper. Thanks so much.