Recipe by Nif
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. You can cook these on the stove, under the broiler, with your indoor grill or on the barbeque. Enjoy!
Top Review by LifeIsGood
I liked these even more than I thought I would. Excellent turkey burgers! The feta made for a unique and really yummy flavor. The burgers stayed moist throughout and very flavorful due to the mix of ingredients. Delicious and easy! Made for the Soup-A-Stars during Family Picks ZWT9
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3⁄4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices red onions (optional)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix parsley, ground turkey, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, garlic powder and feta cheese until combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2 cup to make equal-sized patties. Place on a sheet and broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Place the burger on the bottom half of a toasted whole wheat bun. Top with onion slices and a mixture of Dijon and ketchup, if desired, garnish with more parsley.
- Cover with the top half of the bun and enjoy!