Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Does well best as a marinated salad, although it could be served right away.
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 ",pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I use the fat free type)
- Mix together vinegars, oil, salt and oregano.
- Add other ingredients.
- Marinate several hours in refrigerator to allow flavors to blend.
Delicious! Thank you for sharing.
Great flavor! Had some Greek Dressing so used 3 tbsp of that instead of the vinegars and oil! Will try to thinly slice since the diced size is hard to eat with a fork!
This is a very good salad recipe. I had some small cherry tomatoes I was wanted to use up and this is the recipe I chose. We really liked it. I added a few more olives then called for but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. thank you for sharing this recipe with us.