Sesame Tomato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Place the chopped tomato in a bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and sesame oil and mix. Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join The Conversation
Yummy! For me this is like a 10 star cause I love inventive salad dressings. I made this one night and it was so good the next night I made it again and tossed in some bell pepper, cucumber and bib lettuce. It reminds me of the sesamee/ salt spice my mom used to make. I will definately use this one often. Thanks for sharing! Made for Ramadan Tag 2008.