Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From the Cottage Inn, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Top Review by Leslie in Texas
This is a lovely dish- great taste and eye appeal and it goes together quickly! I used olive oil Pam spray, as we've been watching our calories since the holidays, and seeded the chopped tomatoes before adding them. I think there may be a typo for the second step- should it be the garlic instead of the shrimp, since the garlic's not mentioned elsewhere in the recipe?Anyway, I sauteed the garlic, added the shrimp, then the rest of the ingredients. The feta melts into a nice sauce, making this a fresh,healthy, and thoroughly delicious meal!A definite keeper!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb uncooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 1⁄2 cups drained canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Saute for 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked and pink.
- In a large bowl, stir together the angel hair pasta and shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed and serve.