1/1 Photo of Greek Pizza
1 hr 10 mins
Shannon Holmes's Note:
My favorite pizza, the perfect blend of feta, mozza, tomtoes, onions, alfredo sauce, herbs, parm and olives. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml warm water
- 7.08 g package instant yeast
- 14.79 ml corn syrup or 14.79 ml king syrup or 14.79 ml honey or 14.79 ml molasses or 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml sea salt or 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 354.88 ml bread flour or 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14-118.29 ml alfredo sauce (enough to cover pizza)
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (my personal favorite) or 473.18 ml sliced mozzarella cheese, to cover pizza (my personal favorite)
- 4 large white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 3 slice onions, cut in half and divided into rings, thin slices
- 10-15 pitted kalamata olives
- 59.14 ml frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 59.14-118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 28.39-59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Place water in a large bowl.
- 2Add oil, instant yeast, salt and sweetener of choice.
- 3Let sit 5 minutes to let yeast bloom and then add 1 1/2 cups bread or all purpose flour, stirring to combine.
- 4Add 1 cup whole wheat flour, and stir to combine.
- 5Use remaining whole wheat flour to flour board and knead until soft and pliable.
- 6Cover with bowl and let rise 30 minutes to one hour, until doubled in size.
- 7Heat oven to 425 degrees F and prepare the pizza in the meantime.
- 8Oil pizza pan and roll out dough.
- 9Layer alfredo sauce, herbs, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, olives, spinach, parmesan and finally feta cheese.
- 10Cook 10-15 minutes on top shelf, and move to bottom rack of oven to brown bottom of pizza crust if neccesary.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 1091.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with garlic and herbs