Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
My favorite pizza, the perfect blend of feta, mozza, tomtoes, onions, alfredo sauce, herbs, parm and olives. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml warm water
- 7.08 g package instant yeast
- 14.79 ml corn syrup or 14.79 ml king syrup or 14.79 ml honey or 14.79 ml molasses or 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml sea salt or 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 354.88 ml bread flour or 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14-118.29 ml alfredo sauce (enough to cover pizza)
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (my personal favorite) or 473.18 ml sliced mozzarella cheese, to cover pizza (my personal favorite)
- 4 large white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 3 slice onions, cut in half and divided into rings, thin slices
- 10-15 pitted kalamata olives
- 59.14 ml frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 59.14-118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 28.39-59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place water in a large bowl.
- Add oil, instant yeast, salt and sweetener of choice.
- Let sit 5 minutes to let yeast bloom and then add 1 1/2 cups bread or all purpose flour, stirring to combine.
- Add 1 cup whole wheat flour, and stir to combine.
- Use remaining whole wheat flour to flour board and knead until soft and pliable.
- Cover with bowl and let rise 30 minutes to one hour, until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F and prepare the pizza in the meantime.
- Oil pizza pan and roll out dough.
- Layer alfredo sauce, herbs, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, olives, spinach, parmesan and finally feta cheese.
- Cook 10-15 minutes on top shelf, and move to bottom rack of oven to brown bottom of pizza crust if neccesary.
A really lovely pizza combination! I left off the mushrooms because my son doesn't like them and added some sliced pepperoncini. Thanks for posting!