Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This pasta salad is so easy to make! It just bursts with a wonderful Mediterranean flavor!
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups cheese, cubed (I use feta, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 1 cup Greek salad dressing (I use Kraft)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 8 ounces greens (spring mix greens)
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I to try this recipe because of the fresh ingredients, I found a greek salad dressing recipe. Cut the amount of pasta and doubled the veggies. Thank you so much!! Yummy!!
Had to make a "greek pasta" salad for kids at school learning about Greece. Many parents were there. I found this recipe (but did not taste it myself as I can't stand olives. However, I had about 10 teachers/parents come up begging for the recipe - they said it was the best they ever had. There were about 6 other pasta salads there - they remained barely touched while my DOUBLED RECIPE was completely wiped out. They say it is addictive and you can't stop eating it.
I love this! I used baby spinach and threw in a cucumber. I also only used monterey jack cheese, but I love feta, so next time, tons of it. What a great salad to serve for guests or a side dish at a barbeque. Yummy.