Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Greek Lamb Burgers with Spinach and Red Onion Salad 4 servings.
- 1⁄3 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns or 1 small ciabatta roll, halved crosswise*
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 1⁄3 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 4 red onions, slices
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in medium bowl; mix in lamb. Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Cook patties in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Broil buns until golden, about 2 minutes. To each bun bottom with burger.
- Toss spinach, feta, onion, vinegar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in bowl. Place salad atop burgers. Cover with bun tops, pressing firmly to compact.