Greek Turkey Burger - Bethenny Frankel
photo by Deantini
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3⁄4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices red onions (optional)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, mix parsley, ground turkey, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, garlic powder and feta cheese until combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2 cup to make equal-sized patties. Place on a sheet and broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Place the burger on the bottom half of a toasted whole wheat bun. Top with onion slices and a mixture of Dijon and ketchup, if desired, garnish with more parsley.
- Cover with the top half of the bun and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!