5 hrs 10 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
All meals should be this easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (can use regular salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (can use regular salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, peeled
- 1Pile potatoes in bottom of large crock-pot. Next, layer carrots, then green beans. Top with chicken breasts.
- 2Drizzle with lemon juice & sprinkle with minced garlic, celery salt, & pepper.
- 3Toss in basil & oregano.
- 4Pour in chicken broth.
- 5Cook on low 10-12 hours or high 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Herbed Chicken & Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: