Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
The original version of this recipe was found on All Recipes.com. I thought this simple recipe sound both quick and tasty. Posting for ZWT #6--2010. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (fresh grated})
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 -3 tablespoons whole milk (optional if too thick)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the feta cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese and pesto until it is well mixed and smooth.
- If it looks too thick you can add the milk.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Great flavors. I made half the recipe and used 1 tablespoon of milk. Maybe I should have added more. It was a bit too thick but we were able to eat it with tostitos chips :) Thanks Carrol :) Made for PAC Spring 2013