Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sonoma Diet Wave 1 or Wave 2(add blueberry's)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried tomatoe (not oil-packed)
- boiling water
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3 ounces cooked skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (white kidney beans)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, arrange salad greens on a serving plate. Top with chicken, cannellini beans, feta cheese, and almonds. Sprinkle with drained tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinaigrette.
- Red Wine Vinaigrette: In a small bowl combine vinegar and shallot. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk in mustard. Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until combined. Stir in kosher salt and pepper. Use immediately or cover and chill for up to 3 days before using. If chilled, let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes; whisk before using.
- NOTE: Omit blueberries from meal plan if still in Wave 1.