Prep 3 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Plan for marinate time.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (8 ounce) plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- In a large shallow baking dish, mix the yogurt, feta cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in the dish and turn to coat. Cover and marinate 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat. Thread the chicken, onion wedges and bell pepper pieces alternately onto skewers. Discard remaining yogurt mixture. Grill skewers on the prepared grill until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.