Kraft Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs
Found this on Kraft Recipes.com and they looked great so I'm throwing them up here for storage for the future.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 lemon, halved
- you may also substitute 1/2 cup kraft zesty italian dressing mixed with 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves Greek salad dressing
- MIX dressing and mayo; pour into large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing mixture. Refrigerate 20 minute or up to 2 hours to marinate.
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Thread chicken and onions alternately onto skewers.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minute or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, place lemon, cut-sides down, on grill grate next to kabobs. Squeeze lemon juice over kabobs just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are literally so easy and so delicious. I used more vegetables (zucchini, red & yellow peppers, and red onions) and doubled the marinate. I used half the marinate for the chicken and the other 1/2 to marinate the veggies for about 20-30 minutes. I also used Kraft Bold & Rustic Greek Vinaigrette (it has little chunks of garlic and feta cheese) with the mayonaisse. Sprayed grill with non-stick cooking spray so they wouldn't stick and then grilled these 10-12 minutes (turning a couple times). Chicken was moist and full of flavor. Absolutely the easiest and most delicious chicken kabob's I've ever made.Reply
see 4 more