Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and easy - bake ahead dinner
- 800 g firm white fish fillets (ocean perch)
- 8 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 250 ml light cream (or less)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs
- 1 (440 g) can tomatoes, drained
- 200 g feta cheese
- pitted kalamata olive
- Season fish with lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Peel and slice cooked potatoes. Place in casserole dish. Top with fish.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, cream, garlic, herbs and tomatoes.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees celcius for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake further 10 minutes.
- Put in feta and olives and bake further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and greek salad.