1/1 Photo of Great White Pizza
My kids eat this on a regular basis BUT they think that Ranch dressing and cheese are condiments like ketchup is! We make these also as snack size using an english muffin. This is the actual recipe from California cheese with the added variations. Serving size is for 4 normal meal size portions or 1 teenage son!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spread Ranch dressing on partially baked crust.
- 3Sprinkle Mozzarella and Monterey Jack evenly over dressing.
- 4Sprinkle herbs evenly over cheese.
- 5Variation #1:.
- 6Western White; Ricotta is a fresh Italian-style cheese that gives this pizza a slightly sweet and creamy texture.
- 7Mix 1 cup Ricotta with oregano, basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Spread the seasoned Ricotta over Ranch dressing.
- 9Add ½ cup diced onion and sprinkle Mozzarella and Monterey Jack over all.
- 10Variation #2:.
- 11Western Green and White; for a more adventurous version of the classic White Pizza, sprinkle 1 cup chopped fresh spinach and 1 cup cooked chicken (shredded or cubed) over Ranch dressing.
- 12Sprinkle Mozzarella, Monterey Jack and herbs over all.
- 13Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is crisp and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 777.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust