Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this wonderful summer recipe from the Kraft Canada website. This salad is exactly how my Grandma used to make it! YUM! :)
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip Lite)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked & cubed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pickle (chopped gherkin)
- Combine salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Best if potato salad is stored in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before serving to let the flavours combine.
Absolutely delicious!! I didn't put the full amount of onion in, and ommited the pickles. Tasted like moms potato salad!!
It is great! Made as directed and enjoyed a great deal!
I just made this potato salad and we liked it so much that I was going to post it on Recipezaar, but then I realized that it's here already. I made the salad exactly as directed, and it turned out great! I will definitely be making it again!