- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip Lite)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked & cubed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pickle (chopped gherkin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Best if potato salad is stored in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before serving to let the flavours combine.