1/3 Photos of Grasshopper Pie
4 hrs 20 mins
This is very yummy and wonderful in the summer. It was a huge hit with friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Place wafer crumbs in large bowl, then stir in butter until evenly moist.
- 3Firmly press over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Bake in center of oven until firm, 5-7 minutes.
- 5Place in freezer to cool for about 20.
- 6When crust is cool, place ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks.
- 7Stir in liqueur as best you can, but don’t let the ice cream melt completely.
- 8Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- 9Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Pie
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream