Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love Ice cream, and I love chocolate and mint. This is great, in summer, everyone loves it.
- 3 1⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate wafer pie crust
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil. reduce heat to low, cook until marshmallows melt; stirring frequently. remove from heat; cool, stirring occasionally. Add creme de menthe and creme de cacao; fold in whipped cream.Spread ice cream evenly in crust and pur marshmallow mixture over ice cream. Freeze at least 6 hours. Garnish with whipped cream.