Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The twist is butterfinger candy bars! I received this recipe from a coworker after she brought it to a potluck. And WOW, the flavor is unbelievable. Thanks Wendy H!
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pecans, crushed
- Wash grapes.
- Cream together cream cheese, sour cream and sugar then fold in the grapes.
- Put mixture into a 9 X 13 dish.
- Sprinkle top with crushed butterfingers then top off with crushed pecans.
- Press and Chill.
I made this for two separate 4th of July picnics this year and got multiple outstanding comments on it. Almost everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks very much for this quick and easy pot luck item!
Amazing!! Easy!! Amazingly Easy!
Mixing this reminded me of the Oreo Pudding I make at Christmas - except that ups the ante with a stick of butter in addition to the sour cream and cream cheese. I was a little unsure how the cream would work with grapes. I made this for a pot luck, doubled the recipe, and put away a dish for my family. It was really good. My husband liked it well enough to tell his sister about it. My eldest son wants me to make this for our next extended family dinner.