- 1 (10 ounce) canwhite chunky cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise (add 1/2 cup for creamier salad)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 cup white sugar
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 3 -4 celery ribs, washed and finely chopped
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open and drain can of chicken, empty into 2 quart bowl and seperate chunks with a fork.
- add grapes, celery, onion, water chestnuts, and sugar.
- Next add mayo and dijon mustard and throughly mixed ingredients until evenly coated. Salt and Pepper to taste.