1/4 Photos of Grandma's Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Another recipe from my grandma. I still remember making this with her as a little girl. Rich and creamy!
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put first three ingredients in a sauce pan.
- 2Bring to a boil, while stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and add chips.
- 4With a wire whip beat until creamy and cooled.
- 5Add chopped pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2141.4
- Calories from Fat 998
- Total Fat 110.9 g
- Saturated Fat 68.1 g
- Cholesterol 164.0 mg
- Sodium 567.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 311.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 291.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g