Recipe by CookBookCollector
Take Your Favorite Pinwheel Recipe and turn it into a Diploma with this SIMPLE but Fantastic Idea my husband came up with before the party!
- 40 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 4 (8 ounce) packagesof softened cream cheese
- 4 (8 ounce) packagesof sliced beef, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped small
- Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ALL ingredients, except tortillas, together to make filling. OR USE YOUR FAVORITE Pinwheel filling recipe.
- Spread desired amount of filling onto each tortilla, just as if you were making pinwheels.
- Roll Up just as if you were making a pinwheel ~ DO NOT CUT.
- Tie a 6-8 inch length of colored ribbon ( that matches your graduates color scheme ) around the middle of the rolled up tortilla to look like a diploma !
- This is SO easy and EVERYONE will love them! Had one guest tell me she was totally stealing the idea when her daughter graduates!
- Time Stated is Approximate ~ Depends on How many you make and how fast you can roll and tie!