Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make, restaurant size to feed a lot of people!
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 2 lbs small bay scallops
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 lb frozen haddock
- 1 large onion, diced
- 12 lbs canned diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 32 ounces spicy bloody mary mix or 32 ounces v 8 spicy vegetable juice
- 1 lb frozen collard greens
- 1 lb cooked rice
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cajun spices
- 1 dash hot sauce
- In large stock pot combine canned tomatoes, bloody mary mix, Cajun spices, onion, and all the seafood add a couple cups of water if needed. Cook on med heat till comes to a boil reduce heat simmer on low to med low heat till all the seafood is done, stirring frequently.
- Once the seafood is done add the cooked rice and collard greens. Simmer till hot.
- Add hot sauce to taste. Enjoy!