Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There is so many different versions of this dish. This one comes from one of my many recipes. "Home For The Holidays" which is a veterans fundraising cookbook.
- Cook macaroni as directed; do not add cheese.
- In an 8-inch skillet, add hamburger, cheese and onion.
- Cook until meat is well done.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings; simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add tomato mixture to macaroni.
This is defintely a keeper since my 6 yr old liked it. I also loved it too. Defintely beats regular ol spaghetti.