Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A made over Hungarian Goulash, less the Hungarian Paprika. Corn, parsley, and red bell pepper added for color. I typically do not measure anything nor do I really know how many it serves or what is a serving. If you think it needs more of something then add it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned tomato
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 2 freshly pressed garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Brown beef, onion, garlic. Drain and rinse the fat off.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook until potatoes are done.
- Add corn, red bell pepper and parsley. Cook through til corn is hot.
- Serve with fresh green beans and fresh oven roasted garlic on bread.
Dont call it goulash thats like making a grilled sandwich and calling it a burger.