Recipe by Hey Jude
This salad couldn't be simpler and will be a hit with blue cheese lovers. Pecans can be substituted for the walnuts. Cooking time is for the time it takes to toast the walnuts in a 325 degree oven for a few minutes.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, I used pecans toasted them in the Microwave. Used lots of Gorgonzola cheese as it is a favorite. This is so good will be trying it with cranberries a Rita did. Thank you Judy.
- 10 ounces mesclun or 10 ounces baby greens, washed and dried
- 3⁄4 cup gorgonzola, finely crumbled
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper