1/3 Photos of Gooey Cinnamon Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
2 hrs 20 mins
Chef Heather's Note:
This is the homemade version of the famous rolls you can buy at the mall. For best results, serve fresh out of the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 0.5 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding, box
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 2Place ingredients in machine following the specifications of that particular machine. Set for dough cycle.
- 3After complete on dough cycle, remove from machine and roll out to about 17x10" rectangle.
- 5Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Moisten the dough by brushing with milk.
- 7Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over top.
- 8Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when completely rolled.
- 9Slice rolled dough into 1/2" slices (or larger if a larger bun is preferred).
- 10Place into greased cake pans or a cookie sheet. If using cake pans, use 3 9" pans. Let rise until doubled.
- 11Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Do not overbake.
- 12Frosting: Spread on very warm rolls. They are best when eaten fresh, but we have found that 10-15 seconds in the microwave rejuvenates them.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Cinnamon Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g