Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this for our Memorial Day dinner. We don't have a regular grill because they are not allowed at our apartment complex, but even on a George Foreman grill, they came out really good. You can use any type of vegetable you like, and if you want more seasoning, or don't like the Montreal Chicken seasoning, you can use any type you like. Very easy, and tasty.
- 6 wooden skewer sticks
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into thick slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grillmates Montreal roasted garlic chicken seasoning
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Soak the skewer sticks in water for about 10 minutes.
- Slide veggies onto the skewers, alternating them.
- Sprinkle them with salt and pepper before grilling, if desired.
- Grill for 10 minutes, turning once, or until they are tender.
This was a yummy skewer. I used bell peppers and mushrooms, along with the other veggies listed, except the tomatoes - I didn't have any on hand. The directions didn't say what or where to use the olive oil and seasoning, so I marinated the veggies in these for about 30 minutes before assembling the skewers. The seasonings really added a nice flavor to these. Thanks TexasKelly for a great side dish. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.