Garlic Parmesan Grilled Veggie Skewers
photo by Venecipes_to_please
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
4 Sm Skewers
- 4 short skewers
- 1⁄2 cup extra light olive oil
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 vine ripe tomatoes, cored and seeded
- 1⁄2 small green pepper, cored and seeded
- 1⁄2 small white onion
- 1 small zucchini
- Mix olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl; let set for about an hour to let all flavors blend.
- Cut all vegetables into bite-size pieces (appx 1").
- Toss veggies in the olive oil/garlic mix and coat evenly.
- Slide veggie's onto skewers one-by-one leaving a small space in between each - group onions to lessen chance of burning.
- Add additional salt and pepper if desired, and then sprinkle with parmesean cheese, turning skewers to ensure even coating.
- Place on top rack over medium flame in a preheated grill. Cook for about 15 - 20 minutes turning occasionally to prevent charring.
- Remove from grill when veggies start to brown and become tender. Sprinkle with additional parmesean cheese if desired, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!