1/1 Photo of Good Night Waffles
8 hrs 30 mins
Chef likestocook's Note:
This recipe came with my Waring Pro Professional Belgian Waffle Maker.These waffles are wonderful. They are so light and most of the work is done the night before! My whole family thinks that this is the only recipe to use when making waffles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before, or at least 8 hours before baking, combine the warm water, granulated sugar and yeast.
- 2Let stand 10 minutes, until foamy.
- 3Stir in the warm milk, melted butter, and salt.
- 4Beat in the flour until smooth.
- 5Wrap bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let stand overnight on the counter.
- 6Preheat waffle iron.
- 7While waffle iron heats, stir the eggs, vanilla, and baking soda into the batter.
- 8Follow the manufacture's directions for making waffles.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Night Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 502.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g