Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A nice blend of flavors that produce o flavorful soup. I nuked the butternut squash and then scooped out the squash. From TOH.
- Sauté leeks and carrots in butter.
- Add butternut, zucchini, broth,thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-35 min or until vegetables are tender.
- Puree in blender in small batches.
- Return each batch to pot and add in cream and milk.
- Heat soup but do not boil.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and chives.