1/6 Photos of Gluten-Free Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1 hr 25 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A nice coffee cake to serve on a lazy Saturday morning with a cup of coffee or to take to work on those office party days. NOTE: This recipe can easily be made with all-purpose flour and no xanthan gum for those who do not have an issue with gluten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in vanilla.
- 5Combine the flour mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream.
- 6Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10" bunt pan.
- 7Sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture.
- 8Gently top with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- 11Cool completely then dust with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 499.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: