7 hrs 5 mins
This easy, tasty shredded beef sandwich recipe is adapted from Saving Dinner's recipe by Leanne Ely. It is so easy to make in the morning and eat for lunch or dinner. It smell great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs rump roast or 3 lbs trimmed tip roast
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed or pressed)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 -2 bay leaf
- 3/4 cup gluten free soy sauce (San-J's Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce. San-J also makes Low Sodium Soy Sauce)
- 1 1/2-2 cups water
- gluten-free barbecue sauce (sweet baby ray's or any gluten-free barbecue sauce)
- gluten free bread (I like to use Pamela's Gluten Free Bread Mix to make bread in a cupcake pan so I can make kid-sized )
- 1Put the beef, garlic, rosemary, bay leaves, gluten free soy sauce, and water in the crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours or until very tender.
- 2Carefully remove beef from crockpot and shred with a fork. Or if it falls apart, just do your best to take out chunks and shred those.
- 3Assemble your sandwich using gluten free sandwich bread or buns and add gluten free BBQ sauce to taste. (or serve with rice).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Shredded Beef Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 2133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 50.8 g