On my hunt to make a lower-fat moist gluten-free cake that cooked all the way through, I experimented with the base recipe for this "Pumpkin Cake" and converted it to my tastes. It was so moist and tasty that I had to post it! You can probably half it to make muffins, but I haven't officially tried that yet. You can add ginger and allspice to make it a spice cake too. Definitely serve to gluten-eaters guilt free; it's delicious! PS. for my rice flour mix I use "All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix"
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat eggs till fluffy in a large bowl.
- Blend in sugar, pumpkin, applesauce and oil by hand or with a mixer on low just until combined. Do not overmix!
- Add all dry ingredients, one at a time, blending together.
- Pour batter into a greased, large bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Check with a toothpick/fork to make sure it's done and enjoy!