Italiano Cuccina Signore's Note:
A light and tasty pasta salad treat great for any occasion. It's so good you can substitute wheat pasta for your non GF friends (but why, they'll never know if you don't tell them!) Note: For best results use Tinkyada brown rice spirals. This rice pasta is very easy to prepare and tolerant of overcooking without becoming mushy.
My Private Note
40z ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces brown rice pasta (Tinkyada spirals)
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1/2 red onion (finely diced)
- 4 ounces hard italian salami (small cubed)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions (about 10 minutes in boiling water until al dente).
- 2Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano and set aside.
- 3Cool pasta in cold water and drain well.
- 4Add remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- 5Add olive oil mixture and mix well.
- 6Serve immediately or let marinate overnight in tight container.
- 7Note: To toast the pine nuts, pre-heat a skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts and stir occasionally until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 1033.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice pasta