nice little breakfast baked good. for the cereal, i used perky'os.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- 2chop almonds then gently toast on the stove top.
- 3combine dry ingredients; seperately mix wet ingredients.
- 4add wet ingredients to cereal mixture, then add in almonds.
- 5pour into baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. place aluminum foil loosely over top and bake about 5-7 more minutes, depending on flours used (garfava browns faster).
- 6melt about a tablespoon of almond butter in microwave and dilute slightly with water. drizzle on top.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Honey Almond Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: