Recipe by Elana's Pantry
view the full recipe (and more like it) here: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/german-chocolate-cake/
Top Review by Dotty2
We loved this cake. Very moist. I added a bit of cinnamon since I did not have The orange peel. I did have to bake it 10 minutes longer which did not create any problem. . Guests enjoyed it and asked that I make this cake again which I certainly will. Thanks for sharing this wonderful gluten free cake
- 3⁄4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup cacao, powder
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine flour, cacao, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, blend eggs, oil, agave nectar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl and continue to blend.
- Oil (2) 9 inch round cake pans and dust with coconut flour.
- Pour batter into pans and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely then remove from pans.
- Frost and serve.