Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
FAYGO cupcakes for Homestuck fans, Gamzee fans, or whomever; minus the gluten.
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 2⁄3 cup potato starch
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 2 tablespoons xanthan gum
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 6 ounces fruit flavored soda pop (FAYGO!!!)
- 1 (6 ounce) package Jello gelatin, in corresponding flavour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- In a small bowl, combine the tapioca flour, rice flour, potato starch, and xanthan gum.
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients in three parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla.
- Spoon the batter into cupcake papers, filling them about three-quarters full.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.