Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
FAYGO cupcakes for Homestuck fans, Gamzee fans, or whomever; minus the gluten.
Make and share this Gluten Free Faygo Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- In a small bowl, combine the tapioca flour, rice flour, potato starch, and xanthan gum.
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients in three parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla.
- Spoon the batter into cupcake papers, filling them about three-quarters full.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.