- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, sugar, powder, soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat together the egg, milk, oil, and bananas.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and beat for about 30 seconds (batter should be lumpy).
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Turn into grease 9"x3"x5" pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 65 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing.