- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg and milk together very well.
- Mix all dry ingredients and cheese together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ones.
- Don't overmix.
- Bake at 210 deg C for approximately 12 minutes.
- Diced bacon, onion, parsley and corn kernels can be added to an extra savoury and high protein muffin.