The chef at the resthome where I work, adapted a basic muffin recipe just for myself and another employee. They taste great and will be a welcome addition to my kids lunchboxes and to eat with soup in the winter.
- Beat egg and milk together very well.
- Mix all dry ingredients and cheese together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ones.
- Don't overmix.
- Bake at 210 deg C for approximately 12 minutes.
- Diced bacon, onion, parsley and corn kernels can be added to an extra savoury and high protein muffin.