Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy muffins! Gluten Free! And Vegan if you don't use butter to grease the pan!
- 3 cups flour, of the gluten free variety (I use 1 1/2 cup quinoa flour and 1 1/2 cup almond meal or flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons egg substitute, plus
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt, in a bowl.
- Combine the eggs, oil, and milk and stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Add and stir the berries throught the mixture.
- Grease the muffin tins with coconut oil or organic butter. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until tops are firm, sides are evenly browned.
- I like them fresh out of the oven. Leftovers are great heated in the toaster oven with a spread of jam.