1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Quick and easy muffins! Gluten Free! And Vegan if you don't use butter to grease the pan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt, in a bowl.
- 3Combine the eggs, oil, and milk and stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- 4Add and stir the berries throught the mixture.
- 5Grease the muffin tins with coconut oil or organic butter. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- 6Bake 20 minutes, or until tops are firm, sides are evenly browned.
- 7I like them fresh out of the oven. Leftovers are great heated in the toaster oven with a spread of jam.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: