1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This was modified from a 'regular' cheesecake recipe using a traditional graham cracker crust. Apparently there is some debate as to whether Bailey's is truly gluten-free, but my coworker who has a wheat allergy ate this with no problems. The filling could also be used with a normal graham cracker crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- 2Combine cookie crumbs, butter, and brown sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add sugar, and beat until smooth.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Beat until very smooth and no lumps are visible.
- 6Beat in vanilla and Bailey's.
- 7Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 75 minutes. When finished, the center should be slightly wobbly, about the consistency of gelatin.
- 8Turn oven off, crack the door open, and slowly cool the cheesecake for 45 minutes. This step is not necessary, but will help prevent cracks from forming.
- 9Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Bailey's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.9
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 232.1 mg
- Sodium 359.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free animal crackers