Rhonda O's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 8 green onions
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1CUT first 4 ingredients into thin strips, and set aside.
- 2SPRINKLE salmon fillets evenly with salt.
- 3Place on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4BROIL 6 inches from heat 10 to 13 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 5WHISK together jelly, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, dill.
- 6COOK carrot and parsnip in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Add bell pepper and onions; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 8Remove vegetables from skillet, and keep warm.
- 9ADD jelly mixture to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Salmon with Stir-fried Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar