Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 8 green onions
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- fresh dill sprig
- CUT first 4 ingredients into thin strips, and set aside.
- SPRINKLE salmon fillets evenly with salt.
- Place on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- BROIL 6 inches from heat 10 to 13 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- WHISK together jelly, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, dill.
- COOK carrot and parsnip in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and onions; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables from skillet, and keep warm.
- ADD jelly mixture to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.